Wednesday, July 10, 2013

HEY EVERYBODY MY BLOG IS BACK!!!!! YAAAAYYYY!!!!!! :D

Hey everybody well I'm FINALLY BACK!!! YAAAAYYY!!!!!
It took me Forever to find a good blog name but now I finally found one!!!
WEIRD ART GALLERY!!!!! FUCK YEAH!!!!! YAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! Then for awhile there I was experimenting with other blogs because some FUCKING DOUCHEBAGS on here were hacking into my blog!!!!! So but I blocked the stupid bastards and now everything's back to normal
Which means now I can go back to creating and posting new artwork and other awesome entries!!! Oh and I've got a lot of new artwork for all of you to see, it's great to be back!!!!!

Ghost Clowns in the Graveyard



Monster Flower



Peter Lorre




I am VINCENT PRICE!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment