Thursday, January 3, 2013

HEY HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!!!:D HAPPY 2013!!!!! YAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! :D
I hope everyone had a really Great MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! :D
 Well 2012 was a pretty good year, I finished my novel, got to be an Uncle again with the arrival of my new niece little Sadie.  I met Lewis Black, Pat Cashman and John Waters!!!!! Those were some of the biggest highlights of the year among other things.  But I'm ready for the new year, I think 2013 will be really exciting! I plan on making a lot of big changes in my life which have been a long time coming.  So I think it will be a really awesome, great new year. 
So what better way to start the new year then with some Hot, Sexy Nuns!!!!! :D ROWR!!!!!









                                                   
    
                                                                 
                                          

                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment