Monday, December 17, 2012


These are the faces of all the beautiful little children who lost their lives in San Hook Elementary School in Connecticut, my thoughts and prayers go out to all the families and friends who lost their loved ones on that tragic day.  I hope to God that we'll finally do something about gun control in this nation and actually put money into mental health so those suffering from mental illness will get the help that they so desperately need.  So horrific tragedies like this will never happen again! I can't express how disgusted I am with this gun toting, violent and hateful country we live in.  This HAS GOT TO STOP!!! Having three nieces and a nephew myself it really gets to me and scares me that such a horrific event like this could actually happen!  As I nation I believe we MUST CHANGE OUR SOCIETY from the inside out and value life and love, instead of being divisive and encouraging people to solve their problems with violence instead of communication.  ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!
All these children were completely totally innocent and had their whole lives ahead of them, there was no reason for such atrocious violence.  WE MUST WAKE UP AND END THIS KIND OF SENSELESS AND DEPRAVED VIOLENCE NOW IF WE EVER EXPECT OUR COUNTRY TO CHANGE AND OUR SOCIETY TO BE THE FREE, JUST INDEPENDENT AND SAFE, LOVING SOCIETY THAT WE'VE ALWAYS ENVISIONED AND WANTED!!!  May this kind of horrific event never happen again.  All my love and empathy goes out to all those people who were affected by this horrible tragedy.  My thoughts and prayers are with all the victim's families and friends. Rest in Paradise in Heaven my beautiful, little angels.



No comments:

Post a Comment